Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED - May 25 in Los Angeles

Latest info on Jade Valerie and ETERNITY 8

Moderators: TopCat, Joshorty, Rhi, Team Jade

Re: Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED - May 25 in Los Angeles

Postby John » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 pm

You're welcome! When I said that to her, Sprite said, "They probably all hate you right now!" Thankfully we Jade fans aren't like that at all because I've seen fans from other fanbases who can be so catty, take advantage of other fans, etc.
May 25, 2014
Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED Live at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles
John
Team Jade

Postby John » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Here's a pic from John's (Jade's guitarist) Instragram. This one gives a good view of the venue & its layout that night. He was a nice guy & we talked during dinner. He told me about how he & Jade performed at a wedding before.

You can't see me, but Jade & I were chatting when this pic was taken! :D
May 25, 2014
Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED Live at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles
John
Team Jade

Postby Dreamquake » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Wow just watched the "Empty Pages" video and got a bit emotional! Bittersweet Symphony came out when I was in such a self-hating sorta place and I remember that song being such a beautiful wake-up call and just gave me this sense of life going on and believing in the future. So to hear her sing it years later when I'm in a totally different place, in every sense, is so beautiful. LOVE JADE! Need some new music so badly it's not even funny. :|
Dreamquake
After The Lights Initiate

Postby Jayme » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 am

Dreamquake wrote:Wow just watched the "Empty Pages" video and got a bit emotional! Bittersweet Symphony came out when I was in such a self-hating sorta place and I remember that song being such a beautiful wake-up call and just gave me this sense of life going on and believing in the future. So to hear her sing it years later when I'm in a totally different place, in every sense, is so beautiful. LOVE JADE! Need some new music so badly it's not even funny. :|

Completely agree. That album came out when I was in the middle of a huge off and on relationship. Jade captures those feelings perfectly. Really hoping we get something soon :(
Jayme
Addicted Initiate

Previous

Return to Jade Valerie News