2018 check in

Latest info on Jade Valerie and ETERNITY 8

Moderators: TopCat, Joshorty, Rhi, Team Jade

2018 check in

Postby Dreamquake » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Well stragglers — who of us remain? Am currently watching the Sweetbox Live in Seoul concert on YouTube and it’s making me miss Jade so much! Why did she give up and disappear? We’ve missed out on 10 year and of her and it’s so depressing. She was an incredible artist and so many of her songs and lyrics resonated me. Plus she was an amazing vocalist and beautiful - the perfect package. But she spat out Saint Vox and called it a day basically.

Any news? Any way to contact her? I can take believe she went from an internationally touring artist to literally zilch just for a damn family.
Dreamquake
13 Chapters Initiate

Re: 2018 check in

Postby Jayme » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:57 am

Others probably won't agree with you but I do. I came on the boards in December and was like, Seriously.....NO ONE has posted in months? No update? Nothing?

Assuming there is nothing medically wrong with her, her children, etc, I can't imagine why she hasn't updated us in some way. It's not like her. Jade has always maintained a closeness to her fans and updated us through the years. It's somewhat depressing. I'm trying not to sound like she owes us because she doesn't -- but to not say anything is kind of.....rough lol.
Jayme
Addicted Initiate

Postby John » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:39 am

I'm still around here and there! Every once in a while I'll get really nostalgic for Jade. Just a few weeks ago, I was watching all the old music videos and reminiscing. Her music will always be a part of me and I would love for another album, but I'm not counting on it. I would love to see her live again.

Honestly I have no idea about what she's been up to in the past couple years.
John
Team Jade

Postby Dreamquake » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 am

Jayme wrote:Others probably won't agree with you but I do. I came on the boards in December and was like, Seriously.....NO ONE has posted in months? No update? Nothing?

Assuming there is nothing medically wrong with her, her children, etc, I can't imagine why she hasn't updated us in some way. It's not like her. Jade has always maintained a closeness to her fans and updated us through the years. It's somewhat depressing. I'm trying not to sound like she owes us because she doesn't -- but to not say anything is kind of.....rough lol.

I am on board - like I love her regardless but like it's just BIZAARE! She had a solid (albeit little) fanbase, and then she just decided to halt communications other than the odd FB update for god knows how many years now. Like we're in the technological era - is a wee social media post enough to undertake?

I assume she has some kind of reason to want to be a recluse, it's hard to believe she lost interest in being an artist / singer. Did something legal-y happen to her? Did her marriage break-up leaving her miserable or something? In which case I'd kinda understand, I guess it's the not-knowing. Jade why did thou hast forsake us?? :crying:

This is giving me "This is a case for the FBI" Kris Jenner gif teas.
Dreamquake
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby PeterJ » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 pm

She moved to Houston, Texas in October 2017…
PeterJ
Cinderella Initiate

Postby Dreamquake » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:21 pm

PeterJ wrote:She moved to Houston, Texas in October 2017…

Lord she probably voted for Trump. :burning:

Someone find her and force her to write, record, release and promote new music.
Dreamquake
13 Chapters Initiate

Postby njanjayrp » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:12 pm

I think she is just enjoying life and spending time with her kids and family (at least that's as far as I can tell from social media).
ImageImageImage
njanjayrp
Team Jade

Postby Rhi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Which is fair enough. I’d love new music but she has to live how she wants to, and do what makes her happy.
Rhi
Killing Me DJ Initiate

Postby DayDream » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:47 pm

I will always wait for new music from her. No matter how long she takes for herself and for her family. Maybe one day we'll get a new album. I'll wait for it because I think it's worth it :).
Life Is Like A Ferris Wheel, You Just Have To Get Up Again!
DayDream
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby Dreamquake » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:14 am

I just harassed the Jade Valerie facebook page (though I assume it's run by one of you guys lol) for updates on Jade. Last we heard from her was 2015! It's like sis...

Also my username on here is so embarassing now. :oops:
Dreamquake
13 Chapters Initiate

Return to Jade Valerie News