Latest info on Jade Valerie and ETERNITY 8

Moderators: TopCat, Joshorty, Rhi, Team Jade

Message from Sprite !

Postby PeterRenaud » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:21 pm

PeterRenaud
Classified Initiate

Re: Message from Sprite !

Postby Aeritho » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:28 pm

it's so nice to listen to jade's voice again! but tbh I haven't enjoyed any of the songs from this guy lol (not even the ones featuring Jade). So is this a confirmation she's releasing a new lp? I wonder who it'll turn out since she's no longer working with Geo (still waiting for that eternity 2 cd tho).

Aeritho
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby John » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Upcoming LP?!!!!! I'm sooo excited! It would make my year when she releases another album! I just hope that it actually gets released & within a reasonable timeframe because we expected another album in 2011 & Señor in 2012 but nothing (thus far) has happened with those. But hey, I'm not going to be picky but I hope that the album doesn't sound like too much like these demos because we know that Jade can do better & she better have some classic Jade ballads on it too!!
May 25, 2014
Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED Live at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles
John
Team Jade

Postby Jayme » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Jade's voice sounds great on this one and the writing is good but that production is horrrrrrrrrible.

I want an LP but if it sounds like these last few songs, I'm not sure how I'll feel. I think it was pretty obvious Jade wanted the songs pulled to test out and see what fans thought. If she's still reading these boards, I hope she realizes we're not exactly "loving" these. She sounds great, the writing is "ok" in some of them but other then that.... *sigh*

This is obviously not Geo though. I hope she continues her partnership with him.
Jayme
Addicted Initiate

Postby John » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 am

I like City Lights, but I just wish that it had more Jade & lyrics, but I like her voice in it! This one is produced by Matt Darey, an English producer.

& Sprite wasn't kidding! As of the time of this post, the only demos still on his page are AIS & City Lights.
May 25, 2014
John
Team Jade

Postby Vhazza » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 am

I don't think the song was finished from a lyrical perspective John. I suspect that Jade had only written/recorded those short sections to get feedback from (?)Matt.

As for what is there lyrical, I liked what I heard in the first part (I think it's was very much the Jade we know) before it headed into the City Lights section (can't pin point exactly because doesn't seem to be there now) where I feel either a) there was a structural issue with the lyrics where there was no sort of real flow or b) it wasn't a fully explored section (if you get my drift...I really want to use the term 'placeholder' or WIP for that bit just to describe it but don't think it's the right way round it so to speak)

Anyhoo, it was just a demo but maybe it will settle that the Jade many know and love is still there ;)

Huggles
Vhari x
Personal Blog| YouTube | My Etsy Store
~This is where we go our separate ways. You go yours, and I'll go mine. And maybe one day, we'll meet again~
Vhazza
Team Jade

Postby John » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm

^Good point, Vhari! You're probably right because the demo does seem that way.
May 25, 2014
John
Team Jade

Postby Dreamquake » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 am

Give me that LP! If it's anything like Out of the Box - then yes please!
Dreamquake
After The Lights Initiate

Postby TopCat » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Oh well, looks like I missed a lot of things for the last couple of weeks when I couldn't really pay any attention to this site... But I'm glad there's finally something going on again :D
TopCat
Razorman Initiate

Postby KremlinChaos » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:37 am

I missed so much. I can't find any of the songs. :crying:
KremlinChaos
Bittersweet Symphony Initiate

Postby padmelover » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:30 am

I really want another album. I didnt get to hear many of the demos but I would definitely appreciate any new music and would be happy to know that shes trying different things because thats how artist grow. :)
padmelover
Adagio Initiate

Return to Jade Valerie News