New message from Jade !

Latest info on Jade Valerie and ETERNITY 8

Moderators: TopCat, Joshorty, Rhi, Team Jade

New message from Jade !

Postby PeterRenaud » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi Everyone!
Here's a little recap of my life the last four years!
First and foremost I've been focusing on family. I've been spending much needed and missed time with my loved ones. I also got married to someone wonderful and I had a gorgeous baby girl. I feel really lucky and grateful for this chapter in my life and I'm taking the time to enjoy it and learn from it.
Many artists take a few years to regroup between albums but I had never done that. I had been recording, writing, touring and promoting albums for 11 years straight!
I have really missed making albums for myself but after all the drama that ensued after Geo and I parted ways with our business manager ( HS) I felt like I owed it to the fans who love and buy my albums to take some space and make something great for them.
I've had the privilege to spend the last years also doing a lot of writing for other recording artists and TV shows in Los Angeles and mainly in Nashville. It's been awesome to make music in other genre's that I love especially country.
I know some strange demo's got leaked and some snippets from small shows so it was confusing to figure out what I have been up to. People have asked me why I haven't put things on youtube or posted them, and the reason is normally you keep that kind of stuff confidential for the artists or projects that you are working with. I've also been performing and trying new stuff out ( I dare you to find it on youtube! hint country:) ) and basically just being an artist.
Geo and I have remained close friends, and obviously we have a long history. We have also been collaborating for some of his artists and others, as you are now hearing on Symphobia. We will still do music together in the future for me, for others, for anything because we both love making music.
So yes I am still here, still singing, still writing, and still listening and reading what you have to say! Don't worry I am not done yet! Thanks for all the years of support you given me. I don't ever take it for granted, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of the fans who brought me to where I am today.
All my love
Jade

https://www.facebook.com/jadevalerie?fref=ts
PeterRenaud
Classified Initiate

Re: New message from Jade !

Postby John » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Beautiful! Jade has such a knack for words.

I'm surprised that the split with Heiko Schmidt still affected her career years after she left Sweetbox. It seems that it fucked things up more than I knew. I wonder if there was something legal that she had to give a few years to expire.

Now let's search YouTube like crazy for her! lol
May 25, 2014
Pause in Joy UNPLUGGED Live at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles
John
Team Jade

Postby DayDream » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:25 pm

What a cute message and seriously, that is something that makes Jade special and different than other artists. Not only that she's giving us such awesome music, she's still a kind and nice person.

I'm really looking forward to hear more music from her. For over 13 years I've been a huge fan of Jade and her music and I always will. I'm impressed by every note I hear (just to mention her collaboration with Symphobia which resulted in the most beautiful song I listened to for... years now).

Sorry, somehow this message made me feel nostalgic and emotional ;D <3
Life Is Like A Ferris Wheel, You Just Have To Get Up Again!
DayDream
Jade Silver Initiate

Postby Jayme » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 am

That message was great! The photo of her and her daughter in the studio makes me melt.. so cute!

Jade deserved the time to herself to be honest. No matter how selfish we may want to be and have her keep making music round the clock, the truth of the matter is she did that for over 10 years. I'm actually glad to see she's doing well and has made time for life.

I can't wait to hear something in the future. Knowing that Geo still has a relationship going with Avex, I'm confident we could still see an Eternity or new Jade Valerie album :)

The Heiko Schmidt thing has always bothered me. I hope Jade can tell us what the drama was one day.. Judging from what Jamie has said before, I could imagine. She never came outright and said to me what the problem was but she did say in a roundabout way that she was late seeing royalties from her first album.
Jayme
Addicted Initiate

Postby John » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:50 am

Jayme wrote:Jade deserved the time to herself to be honest. No matter how selfish we may want to be and have her keep making music round the clock, the truth of the matter is she did that for over 10 years. I'm actually glad to see she's doing well and has made time for life.

This is very true and to be honest I didn't think much of it until Jade's message today. Think about it: she's been living on the other side of the world from her family for over 15 years, she got married and had a baby, her parents aren't getting any younger, so why not put the brakes on music and enjoy the time she has watching her daughter grow up and sharing it with her husband, family, and friends? Music is her passion, so she clearly hasn't abandoned it - in fact, she's been flying around the world writing, recording, and performing (we just don't hear about it all the time) while pregnant and with a baby! Jade is such a creative person that she is easily and naturally inspired to write songs, even if she never releases them. Although she didn't mention any sort of plan in her message for an album in the future, I'm always grateful whenever we get some sort of new music because, as I've said in the past, I know of many artists who don't release anything whatsoever for years, so I'm glad that I can count on Jade to be always writing music.
May 25, 2014
John
Team Jade

Postby Joshorty » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 am

If there's anything I learned recently, it'd be that time with people is so precious you can't buy it back. I've been such a workaholic to the point I forgot about being there for others. That was until I was told a member of my friend's family passed away, I stopped and remembered what's more important in life.

So for that, I really understand Jade's position and she has all the right to take a break and spend time with family.

I can't stress it enough. Time with people is so important. Looking forward to what she and Geo has to offer.
Joshorty
You Don't Know Me Initiate

Postby Nekorin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:27 am

I kinda wish there was some text alert for big updates because I'm always showing up to this forum months late. XD

It's a lovely message, and encouraging. It also explains a lot in a way that doesn't seem like a doom premonition. ^_^
Nekorin
Classified Initiate

Postby ALfromHELLSING » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:34 am

Jade is awesome and that was very sweet of her, thanks for sharing it the message. As much as I want to be selfish and start whining about no new album in how long 5 years I'm glad that she's enjoying her time with her family. 11 years is a crazy long time. I'm happy that she now has some time for herself. Let us continue hoping for a new album in the future then. Maybe one day. Maybe.
ALfromHELLSING
Just Another Day Initiate

Postby Jayme » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 pm

LOL. I give up.

That's all. Most of you I follow on Twitter or Instagram. If she releases some sort of news, tweet me (@jayme_stevens). I check these forums almost every other day and it's beginning to get depressing.
Jayme
Addicted Initiate

Postby Dreamquake » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:33 am

Mess at me only just seeing that - not the most active Jade fan around am I. Then again it's a little hard considering the EXTREME waits between releases, like OMG I only just became a super fan in the late Addicted-era, and it's weird that it's already been years since Saint Vox (which TBH I didn't love).

Ready for her triumphant return - and soon!
Dreamquake
After The Lights Initiate

Postby Taotrac » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:29 pm

I really wish that we could hear something more from Jade... it's really once in a lifetime you find artists that truly inspire you, and Jade was truly the only artist who could inspire me no matter what mood I was in. I'm glad that we have one heck of a catalogue to listen to, but after Saint Vox, I truly thought that if nothing else, there should be one long, gradoise album with tremendous songs, both sad, happy, unique, an album that for a final departure, truly pushed her sound as far as it can go. I feel like there's simply some amazing songs that are yet to be written, and I hope they see the light of day.

Honestly though, you'd think Jade and Geo would have enough B-sides by now to release at least a demo album to hold us over. Jade's b-sides are always just as brilliant as anything else, and I'd love to have 'I Know You' on CD!
<---- Look I gots a avatars!!!
Taotrac
Here On My Own Initiate

Postby John » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:47 am

Taotrac wrote:I really wish that we could hear something more from Jade... it's really once in a lifetime you find artists that truly inspire you, and Jade was truly the only artist who could inspire me no matter what mood I was in. I'm glad that we have one heck of a catalogue to listen to, but after Saint Vox, I truly thought that if nothing else, there should be one long, gradoise album with tremendous songs, both sad, happy, unique, an album that for a final departure, truly pushed her sound as far as it can go. I feel like there's simply some amazing songs that are yet to be written, and I hope they see the light of day.

Honestly though, you'd think Jade and Geo would have enough B-sides by now to release at least a demo album to hold us over. Jade's b-sides are always just as brilliant as anything else, and I'd love to have 'I Know You' on CD!

I agree! Jade won't be working on anything related to music for the rest of the year, so the earliest we would hear something would be next year.

Geo's studio updated its website (http://the-clinic.eu) and there are 2 previously unseen pics (for me at least) of Jade:
May 25, 2014
John
Team Jade

Postby Jayme » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:42 am

To be honest, I've given up. I mean, I keep in contact with Vhari, Nem and Leah on Twitter (if any of you want to follow me I'll follow back! @JNSTweets -- just let me know who you are :P) so I have faith they'll keep me updated. But I rarely check the forums anymore. Jades life is in a different place and I respect that.

I kind of wish we could get one more farewell album though -- this November will make 6 years since we have had an album. Oh well, hopefully we'll get some information soon.

That's the thing that sucks with artists no matter who they are. You love them, you listen to them, get to know them but if they go on a long hiatus it's hard to care again. Jade's a wonderful person and I'll buy anything she ever puts out but I'm not waiting anymore :biglol:
Jayme
Addicted Initiate

Postby Dreamquake » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:21 am

Jayme wrote:To be honest, I've given up. I mean, I keep in contact with Vhari, Nem and Leah on Twitter (if any of you want to follow me I'll follow back! @JNSTweets -- just let me know who you are :P) so I have faith they'll keep me updated. But I rarely check the forums anymore. Jades life is in a different place and I respect that.

I kind of wish we could get one more farewell album though -- this November will make 6 years since we have had an album. Oh well, hopefully we'll get some information soon.

That's the thing that sucks with artists no matter who they are. You love them, you listen to them, get to know them but if they go on a long hiatus it's hard to care again. Jade's a wonderful person and I'll buy anything she ever puts out but I'm not waiting anymore :biglol:

Oh this made me sad! :'(

And 6 years? Sheesh, I didn't realize it had been that long. Man, I was 17 when the last album came out. Am now 23 - a LOT of shit has happened between then and now. Man, from a high schooler to a post-graduate in the work force for two years. I wonder how I would feel about her music now?

God there's nothing more in the music world I could want than a new Jade album, I mean I mightn't run around talking about her much these days, but she'll always be my deep-down favourite no matter how much I rant about my popstar favourites. :'(

Jade I know your life is far away from the popstar life it once was, but if you could even muster down some computer recordings of a song while someone plays a guitar? Please. :crying: :crying: :crying:
Dreamquake

Postby Dreamquake » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:35 am

"We will still do music together in the future for me, for others, for anything because we both love making music.
So yes I am still here, still singing, still writing, and still listening and reading what you have to say! Don't worry I am not done yet!"

That last sentence is the only thing giving me hope. Come THROUGH in 2017 Jade!!!
Dreamquake

Return to Jade Valerie News